Saturday, November 5, 2011

Designer Spotlight :: Tibi

I have decided that I am going to {over the course of MANY months} spotlight my 10 favorite lines ever!  I have already kind of done 2... Marchesa and JCrew.  I know those are across the board but that's why I say 10.  I mean my favorite lines I actually wear, and my favorite lines to dream about wearing someday.



I am going to kick this off with Tibi!  I recently got a gorgeous yellow chiffon strapless Tibi dress at Neiman Marcus Last Call for $35... no I'm not kidding.  My friend and I searched the garment for something REALLY wrong with it and couldn't find anything. So I went to the register thinking they were going to tell me there was a huge mistake... nope.  The girl was actually clueless to what Tibi was and told me the original price of the dress was $118... "What a good deal you got!" she said.  I held back from yelling "THE ORIGINAL PRICE WAS PROBABLY $350 not $118!!!"... to try not to startle her. It might be 1 or 2 sizes too big but I will make it work.

Anyway, back to the point.  Tibi is one of my favorite lines of all time.  Although I am not to a point of being able to afford it at retail prices, I can sometimes afford it on sale.. {exp: story above} but if I could afford it I'd literally own every single piece. It's perfectly feminine but with a touch of preppiness and edge that is perfectly my style.

Here are a few of my favorites from Fall 2011.... Just a few, I had a really hard time narrowing down.
You can see the runway shows and the rest of the amazing collections at http://www.tibi.com/!  I am obsessed with everything... EVERYTHING they offer!

xoxo,
Molly

P.S. If you live in the Dallas area and want a FREE makeover and goody bag go here and sign up for it!! I might just be the one dressing you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment