Thursday, May 3, 2012

Fashionable Revenge :: Ashley Madekwe

Ok so I am TOTALLY stealing this post from Lucky but OMG... good idea I thought! But then... researching I found that Ashley Madekwe {who ironically plays Ashley on the show} has her OWN STYLE BLOG, called Ring My Bell!! I love her style on the show so I was THRILLED to know she probably dresses herself because she's that badass.

I could talk about the show all day... anyone else? Wanna have a coffee date to discuss? I think my friends and family are starting to get annoyed by how much I talk about this obsession.  Anyway... I will stop boring you....

Here are some of my favorite looks I found from Ashley.








The neon shoes are the cutest things I've ever seen!!! Those floral pants!!! You know the best part? She doesn't wear all high end even though she is on one of the best shows in the world right now... Zara, Top Shop, you name it!

I know what I will be doing the rest of the night... stalking her blog... sorry Ash.

xoxo,
Molly





No comments:

Post a Comment