Thursday, July 12, 2012

Weekend Away...

Well, it's finally here! The annual Pledge Class Lake of the Ozarks trip has arrived once again.  I will be heading out early tomorrow morning to make a drive that is probably too long but completely worth it! I get to spend an entire weekend in a bikini at the beautiful Ozarks with 6 of my best friends on the planet! Aggressive nail polish... Pink, Mint & Gold all on just 10 fingers? Check! 3 swim suits packed and basically nothing else? Check! Bud Light, Boones Farm, Vodka? Check! Badass play list ready to set the tone of the weekend? CHECK! I can't think of anything better so until I am back this is the post I leave you with.  A little taste of what my weekend has in store... I know you probably don't care, but humor me? Thanks.

We will be doing a lot of this...



A little of this...


Definitely some of this...


Maybe even a little of this... {Wabashing for those of you who weren't special enough to attend the best school on earth..}


Jealous yet? Yep... {You should also hop over to my wabashing friends blog here}.

I hope everyone does something fun this weekend even if it's not quite what my weekend will be.

xoxo,
Molly


No comments:

Post a Comment